Safari starts at: Malindi/ Watamu
Safari ends at: Malindi/ Watamu
Type of Vehicle: Land Cruiser 4×4 or Mini Bus (Learn More)
Day 1: Malindi – Tsavo West
- Depart from your residence at around 0500 hrs and drive for Tsavo West National Park.
- Arrive and check-in at lodge/ camp for lunch.
- Enjoy a day of game viewing including a visit to Mzima Springs fed by the water from Chyulu Hills. Elephant and lion are abundant – some undoubtedly the descendants of the famous Man-eaters of Tsavo!. The floodlit waterhole at your lodge invites a parade of animals every night in search of quick drink of water.
- Dinner & Overnight at your lodge/ camp
Day 2: Tsavo West – Amboseli
- Early breakfast and game viewing enroute to Amboseli National Park, driving across the Shaitani Lava flow to Amboseli. The regenerated wetlands are home to a multitude of a bird species including the goliath heron and yellow-billed stork.
- Dinner and overnight at your lodge/ camp
Day 3: Amboseli – Tsavo East
- Depart after breakfast for Tsavo East National Park with game viewing enroute
- Arrive on time for lunch then rest
- Afternoon game viewing
- Dinner and overnight at your lodge/ camp.
Day 4: Tsavo East – Malindi
- Breakfast and return to your residence, arriving around noon.