Safari starts at: Malindi, Mombasa or Nairobi
Safari ends at: Malindi, Mombasa or Nairobi
Day 1: Fly to Maasai Mara
- At 6.30am you will be picked from your hotel to the airport. The chatter takes off form 8.00am and flies for two hours to Maasai Mara strip.
- At around 10.00am you will be picked by jeep (4×4) you will drive seeing some of the wild life to the lodge or camp for lunch.
- After Lunch you will have some time to relax, until time for your first game drive which starts around 3.15pm and end at 18.00hrs.
Day 2: Game Drive at Mara
- Start early morning game drive at 6.45am until 9.00am where you will come for breakfast.
- After breakfast go for another game drive reaching the Mara River. The Mara River is known for the many Hippos and Crocodiles that lie in the water lazily. Note that this is where we the last end of the end of the wild migration.
- You will take your packed lunch or go back for lunch in lodge/Camp.
- Have the last afternoon game drive and then reaching camp/lodge 6.45pm.
Day 3: Fly back to Malindi/ Mombasa/ Nairobi
- Early in the morning 6.30am take tea or coffee then have game drive till 9.00am for breakfast.
- After breakfast have another game drive till lunch time.
- After lunch take your luggage back to the jeep for the air strip.
- Fly back reach Mombasa at around 4.30pm